torsdag 9 april 2015

Project Life | Weeks 10-13

Hi there!

I have decided to bundle up my Project Life posts. I am fast at finishing the spreads each week, but I thought I´d share a few in each post and hopefully that way I will add more info to each.


Week 10 | I had a multiple pocket page from the week before, so I adapted my weekly card to a smaller size. It is a good challenge for me to have other sizes on the ockets to work with.
I also added in one of the best group messages I have ever got to an extra pocket this week. I just printed it in Word and cut to size.


On the backside of that message I added the handwritten note I got from my sweet friend Susanna! She sent me those lovely knitted handwarmers on the right. The best mail day ever! 


Week 11 | This was the week I took off work and tried to feel better personally. I rested, crafted, walked. I didn´t add words about it really, but the photos are of my peaceful moments.
I added an insert with a enlarged photo of a peace sign I saw on one of my walks.



Week 12 | This week was so spring like and I think it shows on the spread. This week I also wanted to try printing a bigger photo to span over two pockets. I think I have done this one or two times before and I love the look of it. I had a few scrap sheets of bigger photo papers and used one of those for this.


Week 13 | This week was mostly about putting our house on the market. Hence the card: " Moving is fun. said noone ever." :) We uncluttered the house for the photographer and boy is it hard to have a clean and simple look with all the stuff we have! 
I tried out printing a photo in a triangle shape and it makes for a fun accent. The blurred card/photo is from work and the last photo was made with the app A beautiful mess on my iphone. 

Well, that´s it! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!