onsdag 4 juni 2014

Memorykeeping | @ work

A few weeks ago Sue Althouse hosted the WCS blog with a week of go-to designs. She showed examples for a row of different designs and I found myself nodding while I read throw her posts. One of them was a band design (or grid) one I use frequently. 


I made this after reading that post about band designs. I have found that I often turn to squares when I want to work with grids. Perhaps it is because they have such an even size. 

These photos were all taken at work and I love to include pages about where I am at work right now. This is clearly not a lenghty and story centered layout, rather it shows a few glimpses into how it looks at the moment. I have done a few with more journaling before and I am sure I will do them later too. 

______________________






Ps. Don´t forget to sign up for this self paced class




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!