måndag 19 maj 2014

WCS | Scraplift week ~ Inspired by Amy Coose


Here is another page from the Scraplift theme that was blogged about last week at WCS.
After being inspired by Amy Coose’s*  layout “You are My Dream Come True

Amy coose dreams come true

I made this:


I used Amy´s general design with the half page. I didn´t journal on this layout since I plan to have it in my general happy things album, which is more like a coffee table book than a scrapbook. I liked how my eyes were drawn to the photo on her layout and I tried to recreate that. Oh and when I look at this now, I might go in and add some words diagonally like Amy did... we´ll see!


I used washi tape and a cute stamp from one of my Cocoa Daisy kits for this and I love them together!

I am having so much fun taking the challenges and themes from the past weeks at WCS!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!