tisdag 1 april 2014

WCS | April gallery!

Hello april and hello new gallery at Write Click Scrapbook! This month it is all about ME! Or you for that matter, the pages in the gallery has the theme Starring me. Many scrapbookers forget to scrapbook about themselves and focus mostly on other peoples stories. I do however see a shift in this since Project Life has become bigger and I am so happy about that!

Here is the page I did for the gallery!


This layout was fun to do! I have done pages like this before, but the list changes, doesn't it? The journaling card is one from the digital Project Life Neapolitan mini kit that I added some words to before printing it out, then I did the actual journaling by hand.



Now, go check out the rest of our gallery

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!