torsdag 10 april 2014

Memorykeeping | Me & you



On my Moodboard for April there were a few scrapbooking layouts using big shapes that I really wanted to try out. 



So I did just that! Me and my love were silly one day and took these photos (I can assure you that were were just having fun and nothing private was going on!). Since the photos were light, black and white I wanted to use some bright colors. I cut a few triangles out from a scrap paper of that cute patterned paper and added them on top of the same triangles with a glue dot to add some demension. 
My sweet friend Monika (that has the cool etsy shop called I love it all) send me a package and there was this cute sticker and I cut it out and it looks perfect on this page! 


I added my journaling that I typed out on my typewriter and also added a few stamps from the October Afternoon Phrases stamp. I love that stamp! The journaling just states that I love how much fun we have together :)

Happy Thursday!

1 kommentar:

  1. You two are just too, too cute! I love how you always find the good in everything and repurpose and and all things to make the most awesome layouts. It makes me smile to see how you used the sticker!

    SvaraRadera

Share!