fredag 6 december 2013

A new December minialbum

A week back I had a post up on WCS about my December minialbums past and present. Go read that and then come back as I wanted to talk a bit more about how I am doing it this year!


2013 is the second year I am doing most of my memorykeeping in Project Life form. In the past I have done a december daily type of minialbum during December. My very favorite is the one I did 2011 that has list prompts from the e-book List it! Christmas Edition from Ella Publishing.
This year however, I am starting a new annual minibook. Being in a new relationship that has already become a living-with-eachother thing creates a new situation. We all have a little different traditions that are sacred for us and I thought that starting a whole new book would be the right thing to do.


I am using a Sn@p minialbum from Simple Stories for this and I plan on adding in coming years too. The stories will probably be much like the ones I have documented before, with the difference of not having a new minibook to store each year. Depending on the bulkiness, I plan on having at least 3 years worth of Decembers in there.


I am using this mini to be a little more creative that in say my PL albums. I plan to play a bit with techniques I don´t normally do which is exciting!


I hope that i can capture our new and old traditions!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!