onsdag 6 november 2013

Project Life 2013 | week 43


Here is our 43rd week this year! 


The week was rather wet and the swedish fall weather was in full swing. Maybe that has something to do with us wanting to get away for a weekend, because we booked a hotel room and made dinner plans for the next weekend. 
I held a lecture and my girl skyped with an english friend. 


Friday was pay day and also grocery shopping day. As we live on a small Island with a smaller shop, that does have everything but to a much higher price, we go into the city for most our shopping. No wonder the car is always overloaded :) 
The weekend was spend on the couch mending from a cold for me, cosyme shopping for my girl and a birthday party to attend for my love. 

Lisa

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!