måndag 21 oktober 2013

WCS | Stamp week

Last week Laura hosted the WCS blog about stamping and she gave a few of us other team members the opportunity to play along!
I got to play with the Year round set and the Important stuff set from Technique Tuesday. I have to say that I am not a very good stamper, but these clear stamps were super easy to work with! 

LisaOttosson_watercolordots_yearround

When I saw This outlined dot stamp, I knew I wanted to make a background of it. So I stamped it multiple times and then Idded watercolors to it. And voila I had made my own patterned paper!

LisaOttosson_watercolordotspl_yearround

I did a few different colors.

LisaOttosson_hellooctober_importantstuff

I also made a monthly card to add in my PL albu with that Hello stamp.

LisaOttosson_titlecard_yearround

The month cirlce stamp is so good for so many different projects!

LisaOttosson_thankscard_yearround

I also made a few cards. 

LisaOttosson_youarecard_importantstuff

LisaOttosson_birthdaycard_yearround

Go check out the other projects done this week! I will be back later this week with a few layouts I shared also! 

Happy Monday!

1 kommentar:

Share!