tisdag 29 oktober 2013

Re-Scrap 2013 | October finished pages

And just like that, the month of October has almost come to an end. I sometimes feel like the older I get, the faster time goes by. 


Older page. 



The new page became so bright, it was hard to take a good photo of it ;) 
I hope you get the picture though (pun not intended!). My daughter is manic about re-organizing her bedroom and closet! Like she does in once a week! So ofcourse that little current quirk had to be documented. I really like this format, and I keep saying that everytime I use it!
I actually made another page with this sketch, but that has to wait until the WCS November gallery goes live on November 1st!



Older page.


I know that this is not a direct life of the older page and that is ok. This project is not about totally scraplifting an older page, rather it´s about how I can draw inspiration from it to make a new one.
I liked the simple sketch elements so I used the overall sketch to create a simple layout aboout how my newphew loves to play with my new love. And a kraft background was so refreshing after not using them in ages!



Older page.


Oh how I love this page design! It is so simple and yet you can mix it up how ever you want! The strips of paper makes all the difference really. The page is about how much fun we have spending time together...as you can see ;)

Have a great day!




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!