torsdag 4 juli 2013

Re-Scrap 2013 | June finished pages

Here are my 3 new finished layouts for June´s Re-Scrap challenge.



I added large text to my photo and love the feeling of it. I will do this more when I have a photo with more white space. 





Celeste´s page 


I stayed pretty true to the inspiration page for this one. I especially like the rounded corners. I used to do that a lot before, but I will do more of it again since I think it adds so much to the design.


Christa´s page 


And I decided to do make a double page just like the inspiration page! My pages were difficult to photograph though...But you get the idea! I love looking at houses and while in the US a few years ago, I took a bunch of photos of nice ones when we calked in DC. The Re-Scrap challenge really does inspire me to get that US album done!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!