lördag 22 juni 2013

WCS | June cut-file, sketch and colors

The third Saturday of the month is Scrapbook. Saturday over at WCS. Each month we have a new cut-file, sketch and color palette as inspiration. This time I decided to work with all three of them and share 3 new layouts. 


The cut-file


As I don´t have a digital (or any really) cutting machine, I decided to hand cut the shape since it was an easy geometric one this time. I had the shapes form a grid on the edge of this wedding page. 


Here is a closer look and you can see that one of the triangles is glued down and the other one is raised with a glue dot. That is an easy way to add a bit of texture to a page. 



The sketch


I am plowing through the lovely wedding photos from my sisters wedding :)

I changed up the photo sizes from the sketch since I didn´t want to work with squares this time. Other than that it is pretty much sketch following. 


Working with sketch is more and more fun for me! 


The color palette



I love the palette this month! Just my colors! I cut patterned papers a diamond shape and added them to the top of the page both as an embellishment and a color pop. The yellow paper is used as the journaling block to tie it together. 


Again, I am really loving the warm colors on this layout, even though there is plenty of white space.

Check out the Scrapbook. post here!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!