onsdag 5 juni 2013

Project Life | Week 22

Week 22
This week marks my 74th week documenting our lifes through Project Life! Yay!



No inserts yet this week. I will have one with more photos from the weekend since my sister got married and baptised her son! Yes, big weekend!


We worked alot in the garden this week and it shows! We love sitting outside in the evening sun just relaxing.
I included a random photo my dad texted me of him and his cat ;)
The tomatoe plants are thriving and I printed one of the MS awareness day printables.


For now I have the two last pockets for the weekend. as I mentioned before I will have more photos in an insert as soon as I have finished editing the wedding pictures.
A good week. A good week indeed!


____________________________________________________


Need summer photo ideas or help improving your iPhone photography? Spend this July taking amazing photos with your iPhone or Android camera in The Phone Photography Project.
Please use this link to sign up!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!