torsdag 13 juni 2013

Project Life 2013 | Week 23

Week 23


I used the digital version of Blush edition journaling cards for my everyday journaling this week. I don´t always write something for each day, but it´s fun occasionally. 
We had another week of great sommer weather, so we spend most of our time outside. 


We picked our first sallads out of the garden. Yay! I journaled onto my printed photo with a Sharpie. 


We took this photo on the highway driving home from the hospital. My dad had medical problems again and I wanted a subtle way of showing it in my PL album. 


First I had planned to journal onto the 4x6 sized photo, but changed my mind. So instead of printing the photo again in a different size I layed I journaling card ontop of half of it. 


Beans were harvested, magic happened, trampoline sleepovers were had and princess weddings watched all in the few last days of the week ;) Oh, and 2 of my sisters horses had their babies!


I am loving the ability to print two photos on the same card lately! Just print and embellish!


________________________________



Need summer photo ideas or help improving your iPhone photography? Spend this July taking amazing photos with your iPhone or Android camera in The Phone Photography Project.
Please use this link to sign up!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!