måndag 10 juni 2013

Plant markers


I made these plant markers a few weeks ago and thought I´d share them here.

 
I printed out cards from the Project Life digital version of the Seafoam kit. There are so many yummy colors and patterns in those kits!
 
 
I cut them out and ran them through the laminating machine to make them water resistant.

 
Wrote the names with a water resistant marker.

 
And added sticks to the back with my hot glue gun. I love that thing!

 
Tada!


I bet these could be a cute thing to stick in a flower pot as a hostess gift or something like that!


_____________________________________
 

 

Need summer photo ideas or help improving your iPhone photography? Spend this July taking amazing photos with your iPhone or Android camera in The Phone Photography Project.
Please use this link to sign up!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!