lördag 27 april 2013

WCS | Layouts from my blogging week #3

Here are the last layouts that was in my bloghosting week at WCS.


 My daughter has a best friend that she has known since they were 2 years old. I printed a photo collage she made with photos of a day they spend together and quickly added a few words about that day in my PL spread. That sparked me to make a layout about their friendship. 



We Instagrammed alot from our Easter celebrations this year and as I was making my PL spread that week I included a whole lot of those. But as I was putting it together I realized that I hadn´t recorded our Easter traditions. In this layout I journaled about this past Easter, but as we have the same traditions every year, it is also a record of how we celebrate. 

Fun, fun!




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!