onsdag 24 april 2013

Project Life 2013 | Week 16



Here is our Life week 16 of the year 2013.

 
I bought the digital version of the Midnight Edition journaling cards and filler cards last week. I Think making Project Life Products available in digital format is the best thing since...well sliced bread basically ;)
 
 
 
I Went with a super simple layout this week. I love how the spread looks with all the black and White and a Little yellow thrown in. I used my White pen to journal directly on the photos and it worked great.
Oh, and my favorite this week is that Happiness is... card. I used some washi to tape it up on the bathroom mirror and asked the others to add a few of the things that make them happy right now. Bam! :)


My new love had to say goodbye to his cat this week and I took words from his FB and typewrote them to a journalingcard. I love being able to incorporate someone elses Words.
 
It was all in all a good week!
 

1 kommentar:

  1. I also love the black, white, and yellow. I'm sorry about the kitty :(

    SvaraRadera

Share!