tisdag 26 februari 2013

Project Life | Week 8 2013


With this weeks spread I have recorded 60 weeks of our lives with Project Life! Yay!



Here is week 8.


This weeks biggest news was the birth of my second nephew! My baby sisters first child. A perfect way to start the week if you ask me :)
On the first page there are not so many visual words. There are some journaling under the 3rd photo.


There are 3 inserts the week :) 
One is a photo collage and some journaling about the week, the second one holds the birthday cards I recieved and the third holds some art work from my nieces. 


Here is just another view of the inserts.


Here is the second page.

I included a playlist for February and some everyday kind of stuff like a visit to the Odontologist, jokes and sweet Instagrams of the new baby.
The 2 bottom pockets hold photos from the weekend with birthday celebrations, familytime and sledding!





2 kommentarer:

  1. That upside-down snowman is great! And I love the pinwheel card - super cute!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautiful layout! Happy belated birthday and congrats on your new adorable nephew!

    SvaraRadera

Share!