lördag 17 november 2012

Take Twelve | November ~ the page



On November 12th I found myself superbusy! So, I chose to use my Instagram photos from the 10th and 11th. They are from a weekend in Gothenburg with my husband. Walks, dogbellies, handholding and other feelgood stuff.

Here is my Take Tweleve spread. 




I resized my Instagram photos to 5x5 cm and made a collage in Word. I also added the title (Take 12 november) before printing the page out. I then added embellishments and made the second page. 
I dug in my scraps for all the embellishments. 

Can you believe this is the second to last time we do this?!!
Next time is 12-12-12 :)

Go here to read the post on the Ella blog where you also find a few more pages and links to the other team members!


1 kommentar:

  1. Those embellishments are so sweet and cute. I know it's hard to believe there is just one more for 2012!

    SvaraRadera

Share!