lördag 10 november 2012

Project Life | Instagram love


I have talked before about how I love Instagram and just the fact that we can take photos with our phones and send to each other so that we can feel near although we are in fact far away from each other. This morning I had that aha experience again!


I was just about to start my walk with Dixon here in Gothenburg where I am visiting with my husband. I took out my iPhone and snapped a picture of my feet and him tagging it #onmywalk on Instagram. When I get home an hour later I discover that my daughter had posted an almost exact photo of her on her walk back home on the island just a few minutes before I posted mine, tagging it #onmywalk!
How cool is that! And bam! Here is a card for my Project Life spread for this week!

If you want, you can follow me on Instagram!




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!