söndag 9 september 2012

Instasummer | a minibook

 
i took a lot of photos with my phone this summer. and as they are not all as good to print in a larger format, they look great in mini format! i made my book with cardboard and baseball card page protectors.
 
 
i love these kinds of projects as they are a great way to use up all those smaller scraps i have laying around!
 



a lot of focus on the photos.

 
it looks cute and i love the feel of the plastic pages when i flip through!
 
 
and thatnk you monika for the page protectors and that AWESOME dandelion stamp ♥
 
 
 
 

3 kommentarer:

  1. You are welcome, dear friend, for you have put those goodies to terrific use! Love how you made those page protectors rock and captured some of your fun Summer in one place!

    SvaraRadera
  2. I love your mini album Lisa!!! Did you just cut the baseball sheet protectors? I think I have some in my stash that you have just inspired me to get out! :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Such a cute little book for your summer snapshots! I like how you used the baseball card pockets for your pages.

    SvaraRadera

Share!