måndag 23 april 2012

WCS: Project Life week

Project_life_write_click_scrapbook

we have had a few themed weeks now at write click scrapbook. and this week it is all about Project Life! i got to start the week by showing and talking about my PL album, process and thoughts. 


here is abit of what i shared over at wcs! 

I love that I started this project. First I was afraid that this would mean I wouldn´t make my ordinary scrapbooking layouts, but that has not been the case. On the contrary, I have been able to go back to see which stories I have scrabooked or not by just flipping through my Project Life album.

I haven´t fallen behind (yet!) but one thing I have been struggling with is the plain and ordinary weeks when nothing special has happened. Don´t get me wrong, I LOVE to record the everyday, but I like to have a twist on that somehow. My solution has been to focus on a few particular things those weeks, meals, books, the weather etc. 

The thing I love the very most about how this project has affected my life, is that my husband and daughter also contribute to the album. By sending me their phone photos I can include events where I wasn´t attending. I love that! I have also asked my daughter to journal about her weekends etc. 

i will be back later with my PL week 16 share :)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!