torsdag 8 mars 2012

My mini for WCS March Mini Madness

6a0115703fdafe970b0168e8635995970c-450wi

yay! it is my day to show you what i did with an awesome kit from Cocoa Daisy on the write click scrapbook blog! you know that we are doing a minialbum month this month right? you should really check out the daily minialbums that are shared there. even if you are not a mini-person, you can soak up the way the ladies have used the papers or embellishments or whatever really. 



I decided to make a minibook for my daughter. She is turning 13 this year and it just feels like I want to teach her everything about life like right now! Haha! I know, I know. So I chose a few of my very favorite quotes and made a little life quote book. The actual minibook is a bunch of A4 sized papers folded in half and then I stapled the book together at the spine. It is a very easy way to make a sturdy minibook. 

now, hop on over to the WCS blog to see the rest! 




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!