måndag 7 november 2011

the one with love and gratitude to have been someones friend


i had prepared a scrapbooking post, but today Linda has been on my mind. she does that, pops into my head from time to time. i love that i still think of her like she was when she was here alive and well, not like she was the very last time i hugged her. 
i have this photo of her from when we first met. then she was a single mom to her little boy and she did everything with and for him. i always was so impressed at how she did everything herself; she went camping with her son alone when he was a few years old not to mention all the day to day stuff. she is the strongest person i have ever met and i am so blessed to be able to have called me her friend ♥

1 kommentar:

  1. What a sweet sentiment. I'm so sorry for your friend's passing. This makes me want to call up my best friend right now, just to say hi!

    SvaraRadera

Share!