fredag 19 augusti 2011

yesterday, today, tomorrow

yesterday, was a nice day with ok weather.




yesterday, was a really productive day for me!


yesterday, was the last thursday on my summer vacation. 




yesterday, i had a hard time going to sleep. 


today, i went to a work meeting although i am still on summer leave.




today, i am finishing a few projects. 


today, i am about to cuddle a baby and a toddler!


today, my husband will be home from a short roadtrip.


today, it is raining and i can´t wait until i can light some candles.


tomorrow, i will begin to prepare for the new school year starting monday.


tomorrow, i will pack my daughters bags for her school trip.




tomorrow, i am beginning my new embroidery project.


how about you? 

1 kommentar:

  1. Between the scrapbooking table and the bed, I just want to hang out over there for a bit:)

    SvaraRadera

Share!