lördag 29 januari 2011

altered printers tray


i really enjoy making these altered printers trays. they are fairly easy and it always makes a big difference as soon as i add some color!



for this one, i added a polaroid of mine and some patterned paper pieces and some odds and ends from around my house that make me happy. i also made an origami crane to go with the happy buddha :)

here are the other trays i have made!

a creative wedding gift

i made this one as a wedding gift for my friend Linda.

and i made this for my craft room!
 have you tried your hands on a printers tray? please link me up :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. I have one in my craft room just begging for me to play with it! I'll link you up when I finally get it started...and finished!

    SvaraRadera
  2. i love all of these, so cute. i love your craft room wall, so much inspiration packed on that wall. i posted about my little valentine banner today that i made with your downloads. you have to see it...and thanks again! : )

    SvaraRadera

Share!