torsdag 13 januari 2011

52 photos in 52 weeks: week 2 roundup + new prompt

i have to admit that i really struggled this week. independence didn´t come easy for me. but i like that i needed to really think it over and i saw so many good examples in the 52 photos  flickr group this week! so many cool angles on the prompt! amazing!


so, then yesterday i was out and about with the kids at work. we were going on a walk in the snow and as this was a very low traffic street they got to walk freely. i love that they walk almost in a line. in fact the 2 photos before this in my camera shows only the last child that is how exact they were following eachother :) and i love that the 2 girls are up infront (go girls!) i love that they are so independent ♥ and such amazing little people.

i am so happy to have seen so many new (to me) photographers join me and Monika this past week. when i last checked we had 78 members at the flickr group! yay!

ok, here is next weeks prompt: evening

i love that word!

and do i have to give you examples? ok, here are a few at the top of my head:

- evening routines
- toothbrushes
- a bed
- the time you go to bed
- the soft evening light

ok. ready. set.go!

3 kommentarer:

  1. I love this shot! Your take on Independence is great.
    Those little hats & scrunched up snow suits waddling down the street just make me smile.
    Kudos!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Lisa, thank you so much for thinking of and organizing 52Photos. I've been enjoying the journey, even though it has been a short one thus far.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Great theme for this week ... have so many thoughts in mind for my photo. Speaking of photos, I love that snow picture of yours.

    SvaraRadera

Share!