onsdag 1 december 2010

holiday food ~ write click scrapbook december gallery


it is the first of december and that means alot of things ofcourse! but for the write click scrapbook team it means that a new gallery is going up on the site!!! this month it is all about the drinks and foods of the holidays! i don´t know about you but i got very hungry when i checked all the projects out!
here is the project that i shared! I have added a few of my favorites from the big smorgasbord that we have for Christmas dinner. I wanted to keep it with not that much journaling, but rather a way of listing favorites. i really love how it all turned out and i am also happy that i have my favorites saved in my scrapbook.

do you have something that you need to eat or drink during the holidays? please share in the comments!



ps. have you seen that the first few posts of the write click scrapbook for the holidays blog project have been about advent calendars? it has been so inspiring! i did a post last year about advent calendars, and tomorrow i will be sharing a new version! pssst....it goes with the gallery theme :)

1 kommentar:

  1. Lisa, I didn't forget you...my brain is just old. You are the gal from Holland, but I should have typed Sweden. Such totally different regions and countries...so sorry. I adore your Gallery layout and can't wait to see your reveal tomorrow!

    SvaraRadera

Share!