tisdag 2 november 2010

virtual coffee


i we were to meet for coffee today, i would suggest that we sit in the comfy armchairs, each with a blanket because it is rather chilly here. and i would treat you with some freshly made scones. fresh as in warm and with yummy melted butter :)


if we were to meet today i would tell you how excited i am about me being an official team member over at write.click.scrapbook :) i myself got the news a few months ago and it feels so cool to be able to share that with you.

if we were to meet for coffee today i would show you my latest crochet projects. i did some fingerless mittens and i am now working on a hat to match. it feels so soothing to pick up my yarn and needle.

if we were to meet today i would also tell you about my list of handmades i am making for christmas this year. i am still in progress with the list and i promise to show you very soon :)
are you making anything hand/homemade this year?


if we were to meet today i would naturally ask you to tell me about your week. how was it? how did you spend it? and did you do halloween this weekend? i have seen so many cool costumes this year floating around the internet!

when we would finish up and you would be ready to leave *sigh-dont go!* i would wip out a bag of scones dough for you to take home and bake it right away ♥

thanks for stopping by for coffee!


2 kommentarer:

  1. I started knitting again recently, and you're so right - it feels so good to work on projects like that :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. I wish I knew how to knit. I think I'm going to make it a priority very soon.

    SvaraRadera

Share!