lördag 28 augusti 2010

leaving on a jetplane...

well, not now, but in october! my friend J is getting married and i am lucky enough to take their photos and ofcourse attend the wedding :) and a jetplane or actually a few jetplanes are taking me to the location...portland, oregon in the USA!
oh.my.god!
it has always been a big dream of mine to go to the states. actually i have it listed on the things i want to do before i die! and just like that, i am going!

now i need lots of tips on what to see in portland! maybe you live there or have visited and know cool things to see?

today i bought one of my dresses:


i went to a store that i never go into, since i almost never were "dressy" dresses :) but me and my adviser aka my daughter gave ths one two thumbs up each and so i had to get it :) it is super comfortable! which is a huge plus for me! now i am going shoe shopping :)
because i guess my chucks are out?!

oh, and the wedding is taking place at the (as i have seen online!) very cool vintage placa hotel. it seems just lovely!

i am so looking forward to this trip! i am very nervous about going on this adventure all by myself :/ but i am sure i will have the time of my life!

thanks wendy and jeremy for having me!

2 kommentarer:

  1. I live in the U.S. and haven't been to Portland! It's at the top of my list of places to visit!! So jealous! And I love the dress. :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. i've been there lisa! it's so beautiful in fall. i really loved the zoo, and also all the great happy hour spots around the city. great cheap drinks and food!

    SvaraRadera

Share!