måndag 4 januari 2010

my 2010 word...



for my word for this year i have chosen commit:

commit

2: give entirely to a specific person, activity, or cause; "She
committed herself to the work of God"; "give one's talents
to a good cause" [syn: give, dedicate, devote]


i have felt decentered and unfocused for a long time now and tried my hardest to get several things done at the same time...i have had such problems with being in the moment, not letting my mind wander. thinking of the things i am doing next. so, this year i want to focus and commit myself to one thing, person or activity at the time. this is something i have been struggling with for so many years and it feels good to have it on print!

do you have a word for the year?

ps. if you don´t know what i am talking about :) you can go to ali edwards blog to get the background!

1 kommentar:

  1. I have two words for 2010, see my blogpost here:
    http://weblog.thinkie.nl/bekijkreactie.php?id=757

    by the way, I posted a mini album today for which I used cards and envelopes you sent me last year when I won your giveaway!

    http://weblog.thinkie.nl/bekijkreactie.php?id=767

    SvaraRadera

Share!