söndag 15 november 2009

new layouts!



the story: my daughter and the horse she helps take care of :)



the story: we love to hold hands :)



the story: i am so loving my life at 30!



the story: our sadie girl is such a sweetie :)



the story: i was inspired my the site scrapping the music and their Challenge #19--It's Good to be Us by Bucky Covington.





the story: i was blog hopping and came across marnies post over at write.click.scrapbook. she introduced herself through a list called i am not. so, i did one too :)



the story: my daughter left me this note in my notebook. it says: mom has a big heart ♥ how can your heart not melt?



the story: a silly one about my addiction to coke :)

6 kommentarer:

  1. very nice style! i like simple, clean and quirky! nice balance, lovely pages :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. I really like your style! Your photos are beautiful

    SvaraRadera
  3. Nice layouts! And Coca-Cola is my coffee. :)

    SvaraRadera
  4. I absolutely love your style. These layouts are amazing. And the little love note from your daughter -- how sweet is that?!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Love your layouts! Clean and beautiful!

    SvaraRadera
  6. great layouts!
    i am glad i'm not alone in my obsession with kraft cardstock. ;)

    SvaraRadera

Share!