fredag 17 april 2009

winner and some shares

ok, first thank you for sharing your fire stories! i tossed your comments in a bowl and the winner is...

kimbo848

who said...
i'd save a bronze sculpture made by an old boyfriend 27 years ago. and what's so cool about this is my husband agrees with this choice. thanks for the opportunity

please email me with your adress and your prints of choice!




the story: my husband took a bunch of photos of me and my daughter while at the beach the other day. of all the photos he took, this is my favorite. to me it is perfect.

the goods: i used an old envelope handmade and bought from IKEA a few years ago. i inserted a piece of paper and wrote my journaling on there. added a titel and a butterfly.



the story:not much more than a plain page about dixon.

the goods: i printed 3 black and white photos and one larger colored one in WORD. the photos were mounted on amy butler paper and then i added a circle embellishment from a digital kit...the paper strip (green) is from Bazzil and the journaling tag is from a kit i bought at a local bookstore and i can´t remember what it was called!



the story: my desk represent my love for creating.

the goods: the text paper is from a thrifted vintage childrens book. arrow from senic route and stickers from Åhléns.



the story:one day when i was working and being with the kids out in the forest i took a look upwards and saw this. it made me feel so lucky and happy!

the goods: the patterned paper is from 2peas april free digital kit. selfprinted tag and carina garnder made the "i felt..." tag.

2 kommentarer:

  1. fina layouter. som vanligt!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. gorgeous layouts, love the colors and the masking tape on that bottom one.

    SvaraRadera

Share!