lördag 25 april 2009

this and that

♥ i would love to be able to make one of these!



simply handmade is one of my newest blogs to visit. i just got access to a minialbum idea book :)

♥ the WIP blog had the cutest Mother´s day ideas.

♥ a chunky book might be a thing to do this weekend...




♥ i have been working in my garden and in my shed i found my daugters old crib pad. hm...my mind thought, how can i use this now? yep, i will cut it in three to make knee pads for me to use in the garden!



then i digged deep to find my eyelets and attached one to each pad to make it possible to hang them up in the shed :)



a quick, easy and useable project = just the way i like them!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Great way to reuse and recycle and it looks great too. Btw.. love that blouse too. I think I might make me one. Thanks for the link!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Vad la du i Annie's och Bea's tidskapsel?

    SvaraRadera

Share!