måndag 27 april 2009

spring has really sprung!

today 7 years ago i said i do to my husband and he said the same to me.





the story: my girl really likes her hair long, but the downside is that she has to comb it witch she hates :) so one night last week she suddenly agreed to get it cut, so i saw my chance :)

the goods: i printed my photos with text on them, the bird tag is scenic route and the s where cut out of felt.



the story:we keep a whiteboard pen in our bathroom so that we can write messages to eachother on the mirror. one day last week my daughter wrote a love message, then my husband responded and then i did. i love our everyday love :)

the goods: i love this background paper :) i found it in a pamflet and had to use it on a layout. i journalled on the My minds eye journaling tag with my typewriter and punched out hearts for the bubbles :) i very rare layout with no photos!



the story: the cute little note i got from my girl on V-day was begging to be preserved :)

the goods: the paper is from 2peas free digital kit of april. butterflies from mel and clouds by moi :)



the story: we were playing on the beach and i really love these photos.

the goods: super simple with scenic route tags and for all the swedish people yes that is this years "majblomma".



we had a wonderfully warm and sunny weekend and i am thrilled that spring is early and in full bloom here!

3 kommentarer:

  1. Happy 7th Wedding Anniversary! I hope you have a beautiful 7th year. Lovely photo! Did you take it?

    SvaraRadera
  2. Happy anniversary :)

    Wow you have been busy, I love it :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Happy Anniversary! :) Your daughter's hair is so cute! :)

    I love the idea of the message board in the bathroom.

    SvaraRadera

Share!