onsdag 28 januari 2009

S´s & E´s + layouts

ok, i guess that is a weird blog post title :) but i´ll explain!
I have previously posted about my E wall in progress.



when my daughter saw it she wanted one too! but with S´s ofcourse :) i have ordered a S for her, but for now i had to be a little creative! my favorite dilemma!
i decided to make these plain coasters into S frames. i had chipboard letters laying around and i decided on three.




painted the coasters black and simply glued the letters on there.






she likes them, atleast :) but i am looking forward to go on S hunts from now on!

...........



the story: my daughter wrote a sweet note to my husband one night and then became sooo happy when he ad replied it in the morning. oh, the look in her eyes when she saw it!

the goods: the note is tucked into the envelope that i made with squared paper. i used some vintage white buttons to make the border.and flowers to embellish the envelope.



the story: i wanted to use a recent photo of my daughter and me and record how extremly lucky i feel to be loved by her.

the goods: i wanted to play with alittle like patchwork here and used up some of my scrap paper.



the story: i wanted to record how alive my daughter is. she is a spunky tweeny and feels so many different emotions everyday.

the goods: again super simple with a scalloped tag and three a little smaller photos of her.



the story: i was having a bleh day and i turned around to my side and what did i saw? well, 2 of my lojals aka my dogs. they are always there unconditionally for me.

the goods: when i got out my grey cardstock i realized that i had previously punched a hole at the bottom of it. ok, work with it i thought. i chose a lively colorful paper to fit in the hole and slapped the photo of us on there. apperently it worked since it was choosen to be on the catwalk this week ;)



the story: uhm, did i already share this here? oh, well here it goes again in that case :) a quick silly on about my love for my husband. the pro´s are more, good for me :)

the goods: i used the funny romance pro/con sheet.

4 kommentarer:

  1. I love the S's in the frames. Your LO's are beautiful!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Love the frames! Very clever idea!
    Love all your pages, adore the one that was picked for the catwalk, congrats :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Jätteläckra layouter! Såg din LO på catwalken hos SiS. :)
    Kram Kicki

    SvaraRadera

Share!