tisdag 2 december 2008

happy december

wow, december already! time just flies away! and my time blogging is really too. i have been sitting here by the computer several times this weekend, but 1) my internet connection has been so S.L.O.W and 2) i have had a really hard time to get some scraps on and i cannot understand why! i love scrapbooking and i really want to continue to do it, but i guess right now i have other crafts that have my intrest more...i have been working hard with the newsletters, crafts for christmas gifts etc. maybe after the time after the holidays are going to be better for scrapbooking... although i have a hard time putting anything onto paper i have started a few layouts this weekend.



the first snow is always so nice. and i really wanted to memorize that. i went with a super simple layout.



i also started this one with a circle theme.

i know that my scrapbooking is much about the acctual memory, but the journaling is so hard lately. i am like "why do i want to remember this?" and "it happened a week ago and i still remember it, i will always do!" i know, yeah right!
i know for sure i would not have remembered this conversation i had with my daughter a few years ago, if i hadn´t taken the time to write the story down.



i am really happy that i did
this album



and this one too...



or this one where i journaled about how much my dog sadie means to me.



but i love layouts like this, where the layout is really infocus. i love to play with paper and glue :) i do!



i found this photo in my camera and it can be interesting to scrapbook :)

6 kommentarer:

  1. I love your layouts and your photos are fabulous! That first one of the snow overlooking the water is awesome! I like the one of your cat in the box too! So cute!

    SvaraRadera
  2. awww, these are great! i love the shot of your kitty and the new snow. fun, fun. great new header on your blog too!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Great layouts! I love the circles!
    :)

    SvaraRadera
  4. i am loving all your scrapbooking and creating. awesome stuff. glad i came across your blog today.
    :D

    SvaraRadera
  5. All of your layouts are very lovely! and I adore the picture of your cat, so cute. btw.. we have loads of snow here now too :)

    SvaraRadera

Share!