tisdag 6 november 2007

Tuesday blogging


boat in sunset, originally uploaded by lisafisa.

This week started out cold. I am cold, the wind is cold...but I am happy to say that my heart is warm! I am happy about so many things right now, for no big reason, really. As you know me I have to do a little list :)

♥ I love my husband so much! I have been through so much self doubt and doubt in almost every area in my life, but it feels so nice to just say, yep I love him!
♥ My work. I love to go in and get all smiles and hugs from the sweet kids. It truly makes my day!
♥ My daughter is home again! She has been gone for a whole week while she had her autumn leave from school. And the house is really not the same without her.
♥ No headache! This is a big one for me. I have had migraines, bad ones too, for several years now and everyday I feel better is a blessing to me.
♥ Awesome craft inspirations. This is one thing that always makes me smile! If you don´t mind I am going to give you some cool links real quick:
1, Sewmamasew has begun their November craft month. Wow!
2, Just check out these photos. Wow!
3, How about orange is always inspiring! Wow!
There are more ofcourse, but I´ll save them for now.
♥ My online friends have made me happy this week, as they do any week! Emails, comments and notes really mean alot to me.

Have a wonderful tuesday!

1 kommentar:

  1. we are having a cold snap here too, and it is supposed to be summer next month :)

    cannot wait to check out your links

    SvaraRadera

Share!