fredag 2 november 2007

friday again :)


This is placed in my kitchen and this is where I add all the small items I find during walks, travels or thrift shop wanderings. Every item has a small story behind it and my daughter loves to stand her and just point at things and ask me to tell the story of it. I have this photo at my flickr gallery and there I have added notes to a few items if you are interested!

Yesterday was happy mail day! I told you before that I won one of the challenges over at SIStv and yesterday my price came! Oh. My. God. is all I can say about this package! It was completely packed with 4 different kit collections and rub-ons, stickers, a few pens and some yummy tape and flowers :) I am so creating something with some of these this weekend :)



Although I am pretty sure I am not going to win a challenge again, I still am making a few of them this week. Ashley Wren had one that was about what scares you. I made this.



I write about my biggest fear, a thing that I am scared of everyday. That I am not the mother that i should be, that my daughter won´t feel the love I have her for her... I guess most mothers has these feeling from time to time. Isn´t the love for our children so overwhelming sometimes. You just want to show you love them so much it hurts sometimes.

I am also working on a challenge where you were suppose to use tape in a creative way. I´ll show you that soon!

It is CJ time again and this month I have had Aprils CJ and the theme is selfportrait. This is what I came up with.



Here is a closer look.






I will leave you with a photo of my darling cat that took my place in my bed this morning when I got up. I love how cats just seem to enjoy life to the fullest all day long!



***Edited: Oh did you see the counter? Almost 1000 visitors :) Yay!

5 kommentarer:

  1. I totally agree with you, I have those same fears about being a mom to my daughter too!

    Yay on winning the challenge and what an awesome prize..enjoy!

    smiles,

    SvaraRadera
  2. Congrats on winning that prize...what a great bunch of loot you've got there! :) Such a cute picture of your cat too!

    SvaraRadera
  3. I know exactly how you feel...that's part of motherhood.
    I'm sure it will get more intense as our kids get older.

    SIS hugs,

    SvaraRadera
  4. I love your cj journaling. So right from the heart and sooooooo recognizable. Thanks for sharing those feelings.

    Xoxo Inge

    ps; CONGRATS on winning that amazing price!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Wow! Great post! Love your wall piece!! That's very cool! And love the CJ page and the prize goods!!

    SvaraRadera

Share!