fredag 19 oktober 2007

TGIF ♥

Ok I can offically scrapbook now :) Yay! Even though I know that I have cheated at least twice, but it was only because they were for a challenge and they were due tomorrow :)

Tonight (it is friday night here right now) I have done a minibook that features or family of 6 :) First I painted some playing cards with my new yummy orange paint. Printed out some small photos of the family and made each familymember a cards. For the front I laminated a small pouch and added some letter stickers. Fun fun fun...








(sorry about the wonky colors on a few of these!)

I also made Harry a mini of himself :) Just a quick one!





We checked out High school musical 2 tonight on Disney. My daughter had booked the TV a week ago because this was a translated version :) As the last scenes was coming she was like 3 inches from the TV and saying: Mom, now we have to see if they are going to kiss! I said, You think they´ll do? Mmmm...she said or maybe we will have to wait for the third movie :) Now she is playing Gabriella in our big bed! Sweet.

Oh I have to show you who held me company in the scraproom tonight!



2 cuties :)


Have a wonderful friday! Be sure to come back tomorrow, we are throwing Lily the stuffed dog her 3rd birthday party :) It is a long story, I´ll share it tomorrow :)

Ps. Don´t forget to say hi!

9 kommentarer:

  1. Awww! Cute mini books... and cutie pooch and kitty xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. love the mini books!!!

    smiles,

    SvaraRadera
  3. I really love the idea of using playing cards as the base! I might have to play with this idea!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Lisa, your work just keeps getting more creative and more adorable every time I visit your blog. I love the mini albums. I thought the colors were wonderful. They are fantastic. Have a great weekend!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Supersnygga minialbum!
    Har en kortlek liggandes...så nu vet jag vad jag ska göra ikväll...
    :-)

    SvaraRadera
  6. Visit your blogg almost every day! It's so full of inspiration. Thank you for sharing!

    Oh yeah, HI!

    SvaraRadera
  7. how cute are your little buddies :) Love the stuff you make.

    SvaraRadera
  8. cute cute cute Lisa! Adorable.

    SvaraRadera

Share!