onsdag 12 september 2007

sorry

Update in a list (i´ll explain later):

* I have been low this week and haven´t really had the energy for scrapping or anything! I know it is terrible :)

* I have been doing my blog hopping as usual though :) And I found an awesome sum of the meaning of scrapbooking to Kelli Crowe on her blog that I could just copy because it just hits right home for me! Check it out here!
Isn´t it great!

* I found this really cool new book called Listography go vist there and take the little tour of the book. I think it is so cool! I LOVE to make lists so this is really a book for me! On the wishlist for me! :) (=this is why this post is in a listform)

* I love that my daughter loves this in her snackbox for school! She is a good girl! Yummy!



* I found the funniest blog I have ever read the other day. It is the blog of the ever so cool Kayla Aimee she writes so many fun entries (besides the one on 9/11 which is ok).

* I am so happy that fall is well on it´s way. I love fall, the crisp air, beautiful sunny days and the colors of course! Speaking about fall, check out this slide show it is yummy!

* I have to show my latest favorite garage sale find! I love it so much, isn´t it just right for fall days sipping tea and have a cupcake?! I think so :)



* I just checked out the "How about orange" site and they have a few new cool tutorials. I especially love to make some wipe-clean coasters and baby bibs (my sister is having twins!).

* I scrapped! wow! Here is one about moi and the things I heart right now. There are more in my SIS gallery you can find the link in the sidebar.



* I am making smoothies with my "mom-baby group" tomorrow. No I am not having a baby, to bad, but at work I hold a group for moms who are home with their babies and we meet every thursday and do fun stuff like yoga, book-clubs, taking nature walks etc. And tomorrow is smoothis-day :) Yummy! Did I ever mention I have the best job in the world?!

* Talking about my job...I went back to work this week after being home on sick leave for the entire summer (as i have mentioned before) and it feel really ok. The things I do right now, since i only work a few hours a day is my work as the computer/site manager = fun! and the mom-baby group = super fun! = I love to be back at work! The first day I was really nervous on being back, but when I set my foot in the door one of the kids ran up to me and gave me the bestest kids hug ever! And I got a few more, boy did I miss those kids and their hugs.

Oh, well I am leaving it off like this! Happy daY!

2 kommentarer:

  1. You are so darling... definitely going to be reading you blog more!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Again, wonderful post. I explored all the links and found them interesting. I like the idea of the Listography book. What a cool idea! You know I think some of the most talented gals in the world are named Lisa ;)

    The blog you mentioned cracked me up, I especially liked the entry about "smelly cat." I also like your gallery postings. I hope you have a great weekend!

    SvaraRadera

Share!