onsdag 19 september 2007

list of this and that

1. it was the most beautifal fall weather out today. i love it when the air is crisp and you can take long deep breaths :)

2. i had the most amazing card idea today! nope not telling yet! but it involves transperency and something else. :)

3. i found this CUTE layout over at SIS. Are you back? Wasn´t it too cute!

4. i scrapped! voila! I used a new family photo taken last weekend and just played. i like. :)



5. i would love to find those cute small pumpkins for decoration...but my island seems to have run out of them :( and I won´t be going into town until the weekend...oh well. maybe i´ll dress up this blog for fall? hm..that´s a thought!

6. I should be getting my new CJ from the Beezieland queen any day now. This time it is Missys CJ with the theme "I am thankful for..." I am looking forward to work in that one. I think i´ll have to start working on it while i am waiting for it´s arrival.

7. Look at the sweet sweet comments on my entry from the weekend! It makes me happy that amazing women like that all spends time here on my little blog. thank you!

8. and you all have to check out Suzannes new craft room shelves! They are so nice! and don´t even start on the organization skills of this lady!

9. me and my girl has been whatching way to much Americas next top model...can you tell?

3 kommentarer:

  1. Now i'm really curious about your card idea ;)
    I did an party invitation with hambly transparancy a couple of weeks ago

    xoxo
    emine

    SvaraRadera
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing what card idea you've come up with... do I see a tutorial in your future :)
    The LO is adorable and I like how you did the white paper, fantastic! Have you guys ever watched any of the other designer type shows, like Project Runway or Design Star? I bet your girl would like those too.
    Have a great day!

    SvaraRadera
  3. I love list blog posts! The page is amazing and the last pic is so much fun!!

    SvaraRadera

Share!