torsdag 23 augusti 2007

thank you

Thank you so much for all the sweet comments on my last post. It is heart warming to know that I have people who care here.

So, on the contary to my last post i decided to make this a happy post! Here is my happy list for today:

1. My friend J calling! Yay!
2. The nights getting a little darkers so I can cuddle in the couch with a blanket, a good book and light candles.
3. Photos like this!



4. I am going to town tomorrow shopping! Yay!
5. Planning the trip on saturday to go for a cool art thing in a nearby town.
6. I had my furry girl all to myself today.
7. Getting my new issue of Scrapbooks etc. Yum!
8. The shrimpsoup I eat for lunch. yum!
9. Someone added me to their contacts list over at flickr. make me happy!
10. It is lamost time for bed, I like me some sleeping :)

I´ll be back soon with a bigger post!

3 kommentarer:

  1. I just love your pics of your girlie. Always so cool.
    Happy to read you happy!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Så himla fint foto av din tjej!

    Tack så himla mycket för stjärnpappren, blev så himla glad, de är så fina att jag knappt vill röra dem. Gjorde ändå en lo igår. Och kortet du skickade med var så tufft! Du är så rar, tack snälla!
    Ha en skön helg,
    kram
    /A

    SvaraRadera
  3. The pic of your daughter is absolutely precious. I agree about the darkness, I'm glad its getting a little darker, I just wish it would contain itself to like 845ish pm to 630ish am.. wouldn't that be great! I'm glad you are feeling more happy today :)

    SvaraRadera

Share!