söndag 12 augusti 2007

sunday senses

Starting today I am going to list Sunday senses every Sunday. In that I will recap my week through 5 senses. (I am borrowing the idea from here)

Touch: This week has been all about petting my animals. A lot. I always show and give our pets a lot of affection, but this week has been a little different. When Rocky came into our lives we understood that he needed a lot of attention and affection. So of course we gave him that. And sure enough he appreciated it to it´s fullest. Showing it laying on his back across our bed when we woke up the first day!

Sight: It has been a lot of the color green in my sight the last week. Everything in nature is so green here right now. It has been raining for weeks and now the last week has been sunshine. Everything just bursts out in wonderful green!

Smell: Right now I am smelling my husbands wonderful cooking. Yum for roasted spareribs! Otherwise it has been those wonderful summer rains smelling divine.

Taste: Unfortunately I love chocolate all to much! I have tasted some yummy chocolate this week. Nothing fancy, just been indulging in goodies.

Sound: The horrible sound of my husband being sad because we had to give the dog back to the shelter… He is one of those manly mans if you know what I mean. His manlyhood means so much to him and he rarely cries. But this week he did…

3 kommentarer:

  1. I am sorry about the dog, was that Rocky?

    I love this idea and think I am going to pinch it for my blog :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. oops sorry it was Rocky :-(

    SvaraRadera
  3. what a great idea!!!
    Im sorry to hear you had to give the dog back.
    xx jess

    SvaraRadera

Share!