måndag 6 augusti 2007

monday mosiac

I went blog hopping last night and among a few others I found this blog to be very interesting. I know this girls scrapbooking stuff from SIS and she is very talented I think. Anyway the most inspiring thing on that blog was her fabulous Ranunculus mosaic. I loved it! And I too love that flower so much. I just had to make my own!



Doesn´t it just make you happy?! I totally forgot to catch the credits but these all come from a search I did writing: ranuculus in the search all photos bar at flickr.com

We just decided to make a mini trip to Gothenburg over the weekend (leaving wednseday) and I totally would enjoy that. I am so bringing my camera with me because I need some new photos to work with! We are going to meet family and have some relaxing times.

Oh, before I forget I did take out the sewing machine yesterday! Yay me! I intended to make some new pot holders and I acctually did! I also made a holder for my daughters Nintendo DS. I used some of her old to short jeans that had this cute floral pattern on the bottom of the leg. I just mesured (not very correctly the first time!) and sewed it all together, attached a ribbon and Voila!







Oh, and a Rocky update: He is home :) He is melting our hearts everyday :) He loves to chase butterflies :)



And one of my princess



That is all from warm and sunny Sweden today....over and out...

3 kommentarer:

  1. I love your creations! I wish I had a sewing machine...
    Hope you had a great time on your trip.
    Your dogs are gorgeous!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Your post holders and the nintendo pocket are just adorable!

    SvaraRadera
  3. your little pouches turned out so good! i really need to try that!

    SvaraRadera

Share!