onsdag 1 augusti 2007

august already!

i can´t belive how fast this summer has gone by! But I guess that is really the case every year :) So now I am uploading layouts from my "from august" folder on my computer.

I didn´t blog yesterday because...are you ready for this?.....by God we had sun! Yes, I am not kidding you! *sigh* finally... So my daughter convinced me to go over to the pool. Then came the clouds :) anyway the kids had fun! I had my camera with me and belive me or not i managed to miss her jumping in the pool EVERYTIME! Oh, well that´s a story too isn´t it!



While I was out walking my daily walk I glanced down on my trusted dog Sadie. Then it just hit me that she is the only one who is really knowing how to always comfort me. I have had a cuple of really rough years and she has really been there almost the entire time. Isn´t it fantastic how animals just know? without words the just know. So, I have done alot of Sadie& me layouts lately.





Since it is the first today, I am just now going through the Garden over at 2peas. They always seem to inspire me in all sorts of ways. Here are a few of my favorites:

Emilys "maximize your letter stickers" always good to get ideas on how to use those ZXY and how to get more A´s :)

I will have to finally try this masking thing really.

Jennifer made some really cute butterfly cards.

yep, that´s it for now...out

1 kommentar:

Share!