måndag 13 augusti 2007

according to me



A person should really: laugh more
I just hate that: I am sick
I have all I need but: some more money would be good
If I could do whatever I wanted I would: travel
I am the happiest when: I create
One day I will: go to USA
When I am really down: I just want to sleep
I feel anxious when: I have to sleep away from home
I am scared that: I will never feel real happiness
I want people: to like me
What I really want to do is: make money on my hobby
I wish: I could work from home
I don´t like people who: think that they have never made a mistake

5 kommentarer:

  1. Love this page. I will have to lift the journaling :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. great page lisa! it looks cool with that graph paper!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oh Lisa, you are so inspiring, I love the page :)

    Do you want me to send a link to a site that generates different graph papers? I know you like to print your own backgrounds.

    SvaraRadera
  4. He...
    These are my lines!!! ;)
    I always seem to recognize myself in you...

    I love this LO and your new blog looks great. The banner is your own red towel isn't it?!

    XOXO INge

    SvaraRadera

Share!