lördag 7 juli 2007

happy saturday

oh, I am excited because my husband finally started his holiday leave today! Yay! We are going to do only fun stuff the time he has home. Today we are going to a gallery opening where a friend of ours is having an exhibit. She works as a seamstress and make-up artist at a theater. It´s going to be interesting to see her work close up. The weather isn´t the most fun, but that is ok, we can du fun stuff in the house.
Yesterday night I sat where I am sitting right now and just glanced over to my left and saw this:




My daughter is the master of mess and play. She is really all about animals and has always been. She puts them up in rows and play and play for hours. I snapped a photo and scrapped it right away.







It took some inspiration from this layout by a fellow swedish scrapper. She is very colorful and a happy scrapper. Check her gallery out!




i am off to dress and go check the gallery and then...who knows :)




edited: Check this masks out. They were very cool! And a really good exhibition, it made me feel good afterwards. I think I might have to go back for a second look.



4 kommentarer:

  1. What a great photo of your daughter, and the layout is brilliant too ;)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Great blog. I enjoyed the photo of your daughter. Those masks were very interesting too! Happy Lucky Saturday

    SvaraRadera
  3. Your friend's work's very interesting. Great pics.

    I sat your page on SIS and I loved it. That picture is precious :)

    SvaraRadera

Share!