tisdag 5 juni 2007

time for an update!

ok, i will update in sections :
1. art
My daughter has her last week in the first grade this week and she brings home all sorts of school projects and art work. I was amazed at her art portfolio and put these three into frames at once. Maybe it is that she is MY daughter, but I think these are real pieces of watercolor art! I especially love the blue and red one. The frames hang over our bed in the master bedroom.






2. weekend

We had a wonderful weekend in Gothenburg together with our friend J. Good food, nice company and as usual many laughs. The weather was great and we went shopping! :) It was what I needed right now, just to come away a while. It was just so hard to come home again.

3. Moleskine
I have had a few Moleskine journals before. I have a planner, adress book and a plain journaling one. When me and J was in town to shop we went into a book store and we found the one for me! They have one for making/planning storyboards, perfect for my scrapbooking ideas! I have already started adding ideas into the storysquares. It is one I recommend! Ps. Don´t you just love peeks into other peoples journals! I don´t mean reading the text, but just the feel of it!



4. Flowers/Garden
Well, since it has been so warm already (weird) the syrens has already bloomed over and there will be none for school graduation :( But I love to see how my garden grows and blooms. I love my clematis, and it has not even begun to be as big as it will be! The cardations are my favorite. Such a great yummy color! I also love it when my daughter comes home with flowers she has picked for me, although they have to stay outside since my husband is allergic. I got a wonderful pack of flowers for mothers day and I still have one flower left. Makes me happy!





5. Scrapbooking
If you remember a few posts ago I posted a "road book" that I will use for trips during this summer. Well, since it IS june already I started to make a few notes during our weekend trip to Gothenburg. I just jotted down a few thing that we did, restaurants we eat at and added the movie tickets to Pirates of the Caribbean 3 that we went to see. I also have a ton of new photos that I am longing to scrapbook, but I won´t get my ink cartridge until later today, so I can´t print them out yet. One of the layouts is going to record how my daughter lost her 3rd tooth. (shh...I picked it out while she was sleeping!). I am just getting so much inspiration through all the blogs I am reading and of course 2peas galleries.
6. me
I am ok. Nothing more nothing less...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!