torsdag 3 maj 2007

I was tagged!

So, I was tagged by Kim and the thing was to name 7 Quirks or interesting things about me!! So, here I go!

1, I am multi languaged (I speak Hungarian, Swedish, English and understand a few more)

2, I have been married twice. (Yes I am 28!)


3, I don´t have a driving licence. (Yes I am 28!)


4, I love presents and I know everyone does, but I still feel the Christmas presents when I find them!


5, I LOVE coca cola light.


6, I have a bellybutton piercing.


7, I am a plan-o-holic. I can´t make a fast decicion I have the need to plan everything.

And i have to tag 7 people, so here I go:




And a few recent Flickr favs! This X-dolly person in on fire!
(All of these are not hers)




I am off to Gothenburg this weekend and will be back monday but hey they have internet there too, so I´ll be HERE!

3 kommentarer:

  1. He...

    I was tagged to!!!
    Of to my blog to name 7 things.

    Oh and I just fell in loooooooove with those flickr pictures.

    Sleep tight...

    XOXO INge

    SvaraRadera
  2. ACK! i have been a little busy and in california and it seems that i missed SOOOOO much!!!
    i LOVE LOVE LOVE all the felt flowers! so cool...and i will get on that tag too :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Love all your felty doodads--especially the ones in the bottom picture. Too cute!

    SvaraRadera

Share!