torsdag 12 april 2007

thursday

I get these really cool newsletters from Better Homes & Garden everyday and they often provide these über cute slideshows. The images are truly amazing and I just sink in to them. I found these in a slideshow just like that. Aren´t they fab! I could easily have these things surround me anytime.









The weather was fantastic today and me and the kids at work were out and about all day. Lovely. But I have a soar troath and my ear aces a little so I was pleased to see these when I came home! Suits me fine!





We are so slacking here this evening and that is so nice. We are walking the dogs for a really long time soon just so we can soak in the last sunlight of the day and then I am going out to my world to scrap, create or just re-organize for a bit. I am leaving you with a bit of a link list!




These are fantastic photos!

I am looking forward to this book.

I love reading books written by her.

I am loving to see scrapbook work in the happening.

I like this challenge.

Got flowers? One of each please!

The last layout placed in my 2peas BOS.

Thanks to Marie I found this cool site



Oh, yes i scrapped a bit yesterday. i wasn´t really feeling it, but here it is.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!